27.6.08

Matisyahu For Botisyahu*

I went to see Matisyahu yesterday yesssss
I finally went to Ravinia also, nice looking woods! (that's what ____ said).

Anyway, so after 2 weeks listening to Matis nonstop while running or cooking or driving, it was time, and so we went.
The concert started at 9pm and we had to be there early to find a nice spot (it was an outdoor thing), so after fighting Ravinia fauna and eating our gourmet sandwiches, we had some fun.

Sliding so much in bug spray that mosquitoes didn't even bother bothering anymore, lying on a towel listening to live reggae and alternating between that and looking at the stars, I remembered how much I missed being outside watching the sky... until 1030pm on the dot when the park decided to turn off the music [middle of the song and everything] because that's when they must stop the party, for peace of the neighbors. Thanks.

Either way I liked it, I think I'm going to start wearing Tzitzyot
and legally change my name to Botisyahu :)

Oh, hilarious event: Jason peed in a parking lot at night on our way home hahaha





Psycho








It's Dog the Bounty Hunter!


The background ass picture